PURE-X Deodorizer and Disinfectant – 1 Liter Bottle
PURE-X generates ultra-pure chlorine dioxide for maintaining clean and sanitary environments. It was originally formulated for athletic settings to reverse the spread of dangerous organisms as well as stop offensive odors through low levels of PURE-X ClO2. PURE-X is a solution of aqueous dioxide used to inhibit the growth of organisms such as spores, molds, viruses, fungi, and bacteria not just in sports and the locker room but also in the everyday professional, and medical applications.
USES: Use this product to clean and sanitize surfaces in order to help reduce spores, molds, viruses and bacteria that could cause or spread disease. Recommended for repeated use.
DISCLAIMER: Please read and follow all instructions on product label. PRO1TEK is not responsible for mishandling and misuse of this product.
INSTRUCTIONS: IT IS A VIOLATION OF FEDERAL LAW TO USE THIS PRODUCT IN A MANNER INCONSISTENT WITH THE LABELING. READ THE ENTIRE LABEL AND USE STRICTLY IN ACCORDANCE WITH PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS AND USE DIRECTIONS.
- Fill the PURE-X container with water (1 liter) to generate the chlorine dioxide solution. (do not remove packet from inside of the bottle)
- Wait 30 minutes before use to ensure solution reaches full strength at 100 ppm.
- Shake gently before use. Direct spout away from face when opening, work in well-ventilated area, and avoid inhaling fumes. Wear protective gloves is hands will come in contact with activated solution during dilution or application. Follow instructions for dilution using dilution tables in label and technical bulletin. Wear protective gloves and wear a NIOSH/MHSA-approved respirator appropriate for chlorine dioxide when using product at full strength.
- See technical bulletin on label for recommendations regarding dilutions and contact times for specific applications. Note: Verify concentration using Selective Micro test strips. For concentrations above 10 ppm, use Selective Micro Wide Range test strips; for concentrations of 10 ppm or less, use Selective Micro Low Range test strips.
- Activate prior to expiration date stamped on container.
- See bottle for additional information.
Individual Unit, Case of 24 Units