OTC Nixall® VETRESPONSE® Wound + Skin Gel
- Helps accelerate healing
- For skin irritations
- Post-surgical sites and lacerations
- navel and umbilical cleaning
- Debriding and cleaning animal wounds
- Easy to use
- One-step, no-rinse application
- One product for all of your needs – saves money
- Save on Vet visits – no stress to your pet
- No stinging
- Non-toxic and environmentally friendly
- No steroids or antibiotics
- Safe for all animal species and ages
- Safe around eyes, ears, nose, and mouth
- Has a Shelf life of 18months.
VetResponse Wound and Skin Gel for animals is a thicker version of our popular Liquid Wound formula. This gel can be used to help protect a wound bed from dirt and soothes the wound area. A great addition to any wound care management program, Nixall® VetResponse® Wound and Skin Gel may be used for cuts and lacerations, burns, blisters, and all skin irritations. All of this is accomplished without using antibiotics, steroids, or alcohol. Safe to lick and safe to use around the eyes, nose, ears, and mouth.
DISCLAIMER: Consult your Veterinarian if condition worsens or does not improve in 7 days or is accompanied by a fever.
INSTRUCTIONS: Generously spray Nixall® VETRESPONSE® Wound + Skin Solution on cuts, scrapes, or any skin wound – for best results spray often and liberally. To wrap extremities: Soak gauze in Nixall® VETRESPONSE® Wound + Skin Solution and wrap extremity firmly but not too tightly; when changing wrap be sure the wrap is very moist to release adhesions, for a painless experience for your animal. For Hot spots and skin irritations, spray often. Clean ears by gently wiping with a gauze pad. For eye irritations, spray directly into the eye as needed. Dogs with wrinkles, soak a cotton ball with Nixall® and wipe skin folds to remove the funk.
Individual – 8 oz, Case of 12 – 8 oz, Individual – 16 oz, Case of 12 – 16 oz