- Replacement for the everyday chemical cleaners
- Perfect for kitchen counter-tops and bathrooms
- Safe for use in the nursery or changing table
- Safe for hands
- Ideal for traveling in airports, hotels, public bathrooms, store carts, and rest stops
- Deodorizes rooms, cars, lockers, and trash cans
- Can be used in humidifiers or air cleaning systems
- Non-toxic to humans and pets
- Contains NO VOC’s, petrochemicals, sulfates or bleach, Environmentally safe and responsible
- 12mo shelf life
Unlike traditional cleansers that contain harsh chemicals, Nixall® contains hypochlorous acid, a naturally occurring molecule found in the human body; this makes this product a very powerful deodorizer and cleaner, but yet safe to use around your family and pets
DISCLAIMER: Nixall Cleanser is not to be used as an antimicrobial disinfectant or sanitizer to kill or mitigate bacteria, viruses or pests on any surface – Please use Nixall Disinfectant/Sanitizer.
INSTRUCTIONS: As a rule of thumb, dilute Nixall® Cleanser 10:1 or 5:1 ratio. 5 to 10 parts water to 1 part Nixall® Cleanser. Do not add to soaps or other products. Nixall® Cleanser’s unique formula works best by itself. Use Nixall® Cleanser to freshen laundry by removing odors, add a 1/4 cup Nixall® to the RINSE cycle. For best results add the product to the second rinse cycle to avoid mixing with any other laundry products.
Individual – 32 oz, Case of 12 – 32 oz, Individual – Gallon, Case of 2 – Gallon